At the Conference, you will learn about the challenges, solutions and future of BI from top industry experts and leading-edge peers. There will be exciting technical sessions, delivered by the people who know BI best. You’ll experience a complete technical immersion, shared with a developer community that is passionate about all exciting developments in the BI world.
- Emerging Trends and Technologies in the Business Intelligence Market
- BI Design and Implementation Challenges
- Solution Centricity. The Pivot for Successful BI / DW Implementations
- Integrating Search and Business Intelligence
- SharePoint 2010 Insights: BI for Everyone
- Building Interactive Dashboards
- Microsoft BI : Vision & Strategy
- Advanced Analytics: The Next Wave in Business Intelligence
- Analyzing Data with Advanced Visualizations
- Best Practices for Data Warehousing
- Abhishek Jee, Director e-Governance, Domestic IT & Green IT, NASSCOM
- Ganesh Viswanathan Vice President-Global Head-Delivery & Quality,Quatrro Analytics and Management Services
- Sanjay Raj Practice Director- BI/DW, Syntel inc
- Sanjay Gupta Entrepreneur, Mentor and Incubator, mobiSolv
- Sunil Singh ,Chief of Asia Pacific / Managing Director for India, GlobalLogic
- Ashok Bhatt Head- Business Analytics, MapmyIndia.com
- Chandrashekhar Kaushik Dy General Manager & Director (EDWP), State Bank of India
- Sanjay Rai Service Delivery Manager , ST Microelectronics
- Vinay Kumar,CEO, Datawise
Venue : NCUI Convention Centre,3, Khel Gaon Marg, New Delhi
Time : 8.30 AM to 5 PM
There will be a nominal registration fee of Rs 500 which includes Access to Sessions, Refreshments and Lunch.
There is a great deal of confusion over the definition of cloud computing and its benefits to organizations. Many analysts even feel that it has yet to live up to the hype. However, few argue about the cloud’s potential to change the way computing resources are delivered. We not only discuss the different definitions of the cloud but also the potential benefits and challenges of architecting BI solutions in external, virtual computing architectures. We will also share lessons learned and the best practices and pitfalls of BI in the cloud.
Date: Thursday, November 18th 2010
Time: 1:30 – 5:30 pm (IST)
Venue: Microsoft Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Who should attend?
- Innovators, leaders, enterprise architects, technology managers, application developers and data modelers
- BI Practitioners and/or those who work on or manage existing BI programs, Technologists; BI developers
- Any one with interest in Cloud Computing
Inaugural Address – Sreenivas Simhadri, General Manager, Microsoft (IT)
Keynote : Cloud – Microsoft IT Story Raj Biyani, General Manager, Microsoft (IT)
What is a Cloud? – Prabhakar Kasu, Founder-CEO, Ortus Consulting
Conventional vs. Cloud BI – Ramesh Loganathan, MD, Progress Software
Building BI Solutions in the cloud – Ramesh Kumar Koona, Asst Vice President
Cloud BI Case Study – Bhavin Jayantilal Raichura, Technology Architect, Amiteshwar Dayal Seth, Delivery Manager, Infosys
Closing Address – Subbu Venkatraman, VP, Software Engineering, Computer Associates
Registration are mandatory to attend the event. Register for this event through:
This event for FREE for all Professionals. You may get additional details in tdwi-india.blogspot.com
For clarifications, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Better business decisions start with right information. when you need it, wherever you are. Though a growing number of organisation are beginning to recognize that business intelligence & analytics are critical enablers for success, huge amount of data still remains unutilized with their IT departments.
However, there is good news. Even mid market & small sized businesses are now realizing this need and are looking out for intelligent solutions.
During this week’s “Thursdays with IBM” we will explore together on how IBM can help ISVs to add intelligence to their products. In the past we’ve noticed that ISVs who choose to leverage IBM Cognos are not just able to offer those critical & intelligent features but also boosts their bottom lines with better win rates & larger deals.
Join this Thursday at 4:00pm to know how can you turn your products intelligent.
Date : 29th July 2010
Speaker : Rajesh Shewani, Technical Sales Leader, Business Analytics, IBM India SA
Registration Link : https://indiawebinar.webex.com/indiawebinar/onstage/g.php?d=327421387&t=a
TDWI India Chapter’s event on Facets of Business Intelligence to be held at Pune on 16th July 2010.
This event focuses on various areas related to BI : Real-time, Agile, Operational, Cloud and other latest trends in BI. There will be sessions by CIOs and practitioners, experts who will deliberate the initiation and adoption strategies as well as explore the architecture for building global Business Analytics infrastructure from multinational businesses.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars and be there to meet up with India’s leading thought leaders in BI.
Registrations is mandatory but free for all. Do forward this message to your colleagues / team / peer group and all those who are interested in BI.
You can register for this event at – http://tdwichapters.org/pages/india/event-registration.aspx
For any further assistance :
Write to – email@example.com