Accuracy in forecasting at all levels of the organization ultimately rolls up to more certainty in financial forecasts, resulting in fewer surprises, more credibility and better profits. Join this customer roundtable to learn how to ensure your organization is delivering the most accurate forecast possible, even when historical data is limited.
Register : http://www.brighttalk.com/r/DNf
When : Wednesday, August 11, 9am PDT or afterward on-demand
You will learn :
– How to get unparalleled insight into the critical factors affecting risk
– How to make the right tactical decisions to reach your objectives
– How to gain a competitive edge under even the most uncertain market conditions
The webcast can be viewed and shared using this link : http://www.brighttalk.com/r/DNf
- Mark Treat, VP Education, Association of Business Process Management Professionals
- Jonathan Fleck, Demand Manager, Johns Manville – Roofing Systems
- Jim Franklin, VP & General Manager, Crystal Ball Global Sales Unit, Oracle
You will be able to submit real-time questions to presenters and vote in audience polls. If you are unable to attend the webcast live, you can also view it afterward on-demand.